Hi everyone! Time for the fill-ins. I came up with the first two sentences and my co-host, Lorianne of Four-Legged Furballs came up with the second two. If you didn’t do a post for them, you can also answer in the comment section. Thank you to all who participate. Don’t forget to add your link to the hop so everyone can visit you. The link is open until Wednesday night.
1. ________________made me smile recently.
2. I am looking forward to seeing ___________________over the holidays.
3. During the holiday season, my home _________.
4. _________ is my favorite way to get in a festive mood.
1. Emmy giving me a gift of one of her toys made me smile recently. Even though it was around 2AM when she announced it. SHe used to do it daily but hasn’t for a few months, so I was thrilled when she did it.
2. I am looking forward to seeing The Great One, Typhoid Mary and their parents over the holidays.
3, During the holiday season my home is filled with decorations everywhere and Christmas music.
4. Watching a holiday movie is my favorite way to get in a festive mood.
My flashback is from December 2017. Angel Prancie made the cutest elf.
Powered by Linky Tools
Click here to enter your link and view this Linky Tools list...