Hi everyone! Time for the fill-ins. I came up with the first two sentences and my co-host, Lorianne of Four-Legged Furballscame up with the second two. If you didn’t do a post for them, you can also answer in the comment section. Thank you to all who participate. Don’t forget to add your link to the hop so everyone can visit you. The link is open until Wednesday night.
1. My biggest pet peeve at Christmastime is ________________________.
2. _________________ is on my list to Santa.
3. My Christmas to-do list still includes _________.
4. A random piece of Christmas trivia that I know is _________
1. My biggest pet peeve at Christmastime is getting cards that are not signed love. A lot of our relatives don’t sign love and it makes me feel bad. My poor hubby has to listen to me complain almost daily about this.
2. Some new pajamas is on my list to Santa.
3. My Christmas to-do list still includes decorating the tree, decorating outside, finish shopping. wrapping, etc.
4. A random Christmas piece of trivia that I know is the first Christmas cards were sold i London in 1843. Actually, I didn’t know anything, so I looked up some trivia for this question.