Hi everyone! Time for the fill-ins. I came up with the first two sentences and my co-host, Lorianne of Four-Legged Furballs came up with the second two. If you didn’t do a post for them, you can also answer in the comment section. Thank you to all who participate. Don’t forget to add your link to the hop so everyone can visit you. The link is open until Wednesday night.
1. My favorite holiday film is ______________________________________.
2. My favorite Christmas song is ____________________.
3. If you ask me, ’tis the season for _________.
4. _________ is a holiday memory I’ll never forget.
1. My favorite holiday film is The Family Man- a Nic Cage one, of course. Another favorite is A Christmas Carol with Patrick Stewart as Scrooge.
2. My favorite Christmas song is Happy Christmas. I prefer Sarah McLachlan’s version to John and Yoko’s.
3. If you ask me, ’tis the season for showing your loved ones how much you care. We should always do that, but especially this time of year.
4. Attending Wigilia dinners on Christmas Eve is a holiday memory I will never forget. My maternal grandfather’s side of the family did this until my great aunts got too old to host it. It was the only time of year I got to see those relatives. I saw my grandparents just not the rest of the family.
My flashback is from December 2019, we knew our time with Prancie was limited and wanted a shot of her in the nativity where we had found her many years before.
Powered by Linky Tools
Click here to enter your link and view this Linky Tools list...