Hi everyone! Time for the fill-ins. I came up with the first two sentences and my co-host, Lorianne of Four-Legged Furballs came up with the second two. If you didn’t do a post for them, you can also answer in the comment section. Thank you to all who participate. Don’t forget to add your link to the hop so everyone can visit you. The link is open until Wednesday night.
1. I find it easy to choose a gift for _________________.
2. I find it difficult to choose a gift for ___________.
3. Now that I’ve _________, I can _________.
4. I’m especially looking forward to _________ this holiday season.
1. I find it easy to choose a gift for most people that I spend time with like my mom. hubby, The Great One, etc.
2. I find it difficult to choose a gift for someone I rarely see like my hubby’s cousins.
3. Now that I’ve completed cooking Thanksgiving dinner, I can work on the menu for our Christmas party on the 19th and the Christmas day menu.
4. I’m especially looking forward to our annual Christmas party this holiday season. We had to cancel last year because of COVID and this year we are doing an open house to space people apart, but at least we will see everyone.
My flashback is from November 2016. Angel Prancie was checking out the turkey i made out of a lightbulb.
Powered by Linky Tools
Click here to enter your link and view this Linky Tools list...