Hi everyone! Time for the fill-ins. I came up with the first two sentences and my co-host, Lorianne of Four-Legged Furballs came up with the second two. If you didn’t do a post for them, you can also answer in the comment section. Thank you to all who participate. Don’t forget to add your link to the hop so everyone can visit you. The link is open until Wednesday night.
1. I am thankful for ______________, _____________________ and ________________________.
2. I look forward to eating ________________ on Thanksgiving.
3. I didn’t realize _________ until _________.
4. There’s no shame in _________.
1. I am thankful for my hubby, my mom all my kitties. And so much more.
2. I look forward to eating cornbread stuffing, green bean casserole and apple pie on Thanksgiving.
3. I didn’t realize hw easy it is to not snack at night until I tried it.
4. There is no shame in having a lot of cats- as long as one can take care of them.
My flashback is from November 2015. Angel Millie wearing the pilgrim hat I crocheted.
Powered by Linky Tools
Click here to enter your link and view this Linky Tools list...