Hi everyone! Time for the fill-ins. I came up with the first two sentences and my co-host, Lorianne of Four-Legged Furballs came up with the second two. If you didn’t do a post for them, you can also answer in the comment section. Thank you to all who participate. Don’t forget to add your link to the hop so everyone can visit you. The link is open until Wednesday night.
1. Something I lost, and was never able to find was ___________________.
2. When ________________, I want to _________________.
3. _________ doesn’t bother me.
4. I don’t handle _________ very well.
1. Something I lost and was never able to find was a cat pin. Actually, I have lost 2 which is why I no longer wear pins.
2. When it gets to be 3 PM, I want to be home. Well, I always want to be home, but when I am out, I like to be back by 3PM. Not sure why.
3. A cat drinking out of my glass doesn’t bother me.
4. I don’t handle change very well.
My flashback is from November 2015. Angel Stinky was wearing a pilgrim hat I crocheted.
Powered by Linky Tools
Click here to enter your link and view this Linky Tools list...