Time for the fill-ins. I came up with the first two sentences and my co-host, Lorianne of Four-Legged Furballs came up with the second two. If you didn’t do a post for them, you can also answer in the comment section. Thank you to all who participate. Don’t forget to add your link to the hop so everyone can visit you. The link is open until Wednesday night.
1. I wish I could train _________________ to ____________________.
2. I am planning to get ________________ for ___________________.
3. I know it’s time to _________ when _________.
4. I felt brave when I _________.
1. I wish I could train my cats to vomit on hard surfaces or in the litter box. They always choose the rugs and blankets.
2. I am planning to get a metal detector for The Great One’s birthday in November.
3. I know it’s time to let Rosie out of the bedroom when she pounces on my bladder.
4. I felt brave when I was first out of college and worked in a bad section of a city. The sign on one of the buildings on the street I worked said Aids and Hepatitis B not yet controlled in the Piedmont area. I am no longer that kind of brave.
A flashback from October 2014, a collage of my original 4 black cats. Sadly, they are all angels now. Tallulah, Noel, Jinx and Spooky.
Powered by Linky Tools
Click here to enter your link and view this Linky Tools list…