Hi everyone! Joanie and Sammy want to thank you all for attending their party and for the birthday wishes.
Time for the fill-ins. I came up with the first two sentences and my co-host, Lorianne of Four-Legged Furballs came up with the second two. If you didn’t do a post for them, you can also answer in the comment section. Thank you to all who participate. Don’t forget to add your link to the hop so everyone can visit you. The link is open until Wednesday night.
1. So far this year, I have accomplished ___________________________.
2. My plans for October include ______________and ______________________.
3. _________ may be difficult, but it’s worth it.
4. I don’t think I’ll ever master _________.
1. So far this year, I have accomplished rescuing 4 cats. Lucy, Ethel, Bridget and Ethel’s son who my sister adopted.
2. My plans for October include the hubby and I taking a day trip to Maine to meet some dear friends and finally getting that painting done around the house.
3. Taming feral cats is difficult, but it is worth it. Ethel is really coming along, her sisters, not so much-yet.
4. I don’t think I’ll ever master knitting. Some ladies at the senior center tried to teach me years ago, but no luck. Being a lefty is challenging.
Back in October 2015 Angel Phoebe was participating in Tocktober.
Powered by Linky Tools
Click here to enter your link and view this Linky Tools list...