Hi everyone! Time for the fill-ins. I came up with the first two sentences and my co-host, Lorianne of Four-Legged Furballs came up with the second two. If you didn’t do a post for them, you can also answer in the comment section. Thank you to all who participate. Don’t forget to add your link to the hop so everyone can visit you. The link is open until Wednesday night.
1. Is it wrong to __________________?
2. I wish I had kept my _____________________.
3. _________ is my idea of living happily ever after.
4. It’s been a long time since I _________.
1. Is it wrong to pray that schools close so I can homeschool The Great One? Wrong or not, I keep praying. School is so darn time consuming.
2. I wish I had kept my Weeble camper. I kept my weebles, but got rid of the camper in a decluttering spree years ago.
3. The life I am living is my idea of happily ever after. I am truly blessed with a wonderful husband, mom, kitties and family.
4. It’s been a long time since I went to the movies. The last time we went was for Star Trek in 2016. Maybe we will go to the new James Bond- depends on COVID numbers.
My flashback is from September 2016, Angel KaTwo made a mighty fine pirate.
Powered by Linky Tools
Click here to enter your link and view this Linky Tools list...