Hi everyone! Time for the fill-ins. I came up with the first two sentences and my co-host, Lorianne of Four-Legged Furballscame up with the second two. If you didn’t do a post for them, you can also answer in the comment section. Thank you to all who participate. Don’t forget to add your link to the hop so everyone can visit you. The link is open until Wednesday night.
1. _________________________ is more fun than a barrel of monkeys.
2. One should take time to _________________________ every day.
3. I hesitate to _________ because _________.
4. Is it time for _________ yet?
1. Playing with The Great One is more fun than a barrel of monkeys.
2. One should take time to be thankful for something every day.
3. I hesitate to get some estimates for painting some of our ceilings because I fear it will be too expensive.
4. Is it time for flannel sheets yet? I can’t wait.