Hi everyone! Time for the fill-ins. I came up with the first two sentences and my co-host, Lorianne of Four-Legged Furballscame up with the second two. If you didn’t do a post for them, you can also answer in the comment section. Thank you to all who participate. Don’t forget to add your link to the hop so everyone can visit you. The link is open until Wednesday night.
1. I plan to ___________________ these last few days of August.
2. I am a ________________________.
3. _________ is proving difficult these days.
4. Have I ever told you about the time that I _________?
1. I plant to see The Great One as much as possible these last few days of August. She starts Kindergarten full time on September 1st so everything will be changing and I am not happy about it.
2. I am a daughter, wife, auntie, great auntie and cat mom.
3. Getting off the floor is proving difficult these days. Whenever I get on the floor to play with the kids my back hurts.
4. Have I ever told you about the time that I was an extra on 30 Rock and sat right next to Alec Baldwin? I am sure most of you knew that, but it was a big thrill for someone that has lived in a small town her entire life. Even if I couldn’t talk to him and don’t particularly like him- I wish it had been Nic Cage. I would have broken the rules and talked to him.