Hi everyone! Time for the fill-ins. I came up with the first two sentences and my co-host, Lorianne of Four-Legged Furballs came up with the second two. If you didn’t do a post for them, you can also answer in the comment section. Thank you to all who participate. Don’t forget to add your link to the hop so everyone can visit you. The link is open until Wednesday night.
1. I used to love playing __________________ as a child.
2.When it ____________I _______________.
3. _________ was the moment I realized _________.
4. _________ is a simple pleasure that I really enjoy.
1. I used to love playing with stuffed animals and Weebles as a child. And I still do. 🙂
2. When it is hot and humid, I stay inside the air conditioned house.
3. When I reached 15 cats was the moment I realized I needed psychiatric help so that I wouldn’t become a hoarder. That was 11 years ago and I still go to the same therapist, but I still don’t trust myself.
4.Listening to Sammy purr at bedtime is a simple pleasure I really enjoy.
We are also joining Create With Joy’s Friendship Friday and Feline Friday currently hosted by Comedy Plus.
My flashback is from August 2017. Angel Phoebe was checking out the tractor that belongs to the farmer who hays our fields. She used to always meow at us when we were outside and we finally figured out that she wanted to go outside with us so we would walk her in her harness and she loved it. I wish we had realized that was what she wanted sooner. I still have her little harness dress hanging by the door.
And before we go, I want to tell you about Whiskeratti for a cat in her care. You can read all about sweet Lagniappe by clicking here.
And the GoFund by clicking here.
And for the first 3 people that donate $20, I will send you a catnip mat and some crocheted toys. Sorry, I can only afford US shipping.
Just comment on here if you qualify for the mat and toys. Thank you to all who help, just spreading the word is a big help.
Powered by Linky Tools
Click here to enter your link and view this Linky Tools list...