Hi everyone! Time for the fill-ins. I came up with the first two sentences and my co-host, Lorianne of Four-Legged Furballs came up with the second two. If you didn’t do a post for them, you can also answer in the comment section. Thank you to all who participate. Don’t forget to add your link to the hop so everyone can visit you. The link is open until Wednesday night.
1. I just can’t bring myself to _______________________.
2. I have a hankering for ___________________.
3. _________ changed my life.
4. At this stage of my life, I _________.
1. I just can’t bring myself to allow a cat outdoors. I am so worried about Bridget even though she apparently wants to be out there.
2. I have a hankering for a chocolate frostee with cherry dip from Dairy Queen.
3. Cats changed my life. It is like my life didn’t begin until I discovered the joy of cats.
4. At this stage of my life, I would love a laundry room on the first floor instead of the basement. There is nothing wrong with me now, but you never know so I would prefer it on the main level.
And my flashback is Angel Snowball from July 2014 posing with a catnip ice cream cone. Which reminds me, National Ice Cream Day is Sunday the 18th so we will be having a giveaway for a catnip cone like that and an ice cream themed catnip mat. Be sure to stop by.
Powered by Linky Tools
Click here to enter your link and view this Linky Tools list...