Hi everyone! Time for the fill-ins. I came up with the first two sentences and my co-host, Lorianne of Four-Legged Furballs came up with the second two. If you didn’t do a post for them, you can also answer in the comment section. Thank you to all who participate. Don’t forget to add your link to the hop so everyone can visit you. The link is open until Wednesday night.
1. A memory I have of _____________________ is __________________________.
2. I always complain about __________________.
3. I have a lot in common with _________.
4. Right now I’m _________, but I’d rather be _________.
1. A memory I have of my grandfather is him buying heart shaped boxes of chocolate for my gramma, mom, sister and I every year.
2. I always complain about humans. The list is endless, which is why I try to stay home with my cats most of the time. No offense to any readers, I am referring to people that don’t hold doors or say thanks when I hold one. And people driving too close behind me because I drive like an old woman. And on and on.
3. I have a lot in common with my cats. I like to sleep a lot.
4. Right now I’m fat, but I’d rather be thin. Actually, I don’t need to be thin, but less fat would be nice. 🙂
Here is a flashback of Angel Polar Bear. He loved his toy rat.
Powered by Linky Tools
Click here to enter your link and view this Linky Tools list…