Hi everyone! Time for the fill-ins. I came up with the first two sentences and my co-host, Lorianne of Four-Legged Furballs came up with the second two. If you didn’t do a post for them, you can also answer in the comment section. Thank you to all who participate. Don’t forget to add your link to the hop so everyone can visit you. The link is open until Wednesday night.
1. This summer, I plan to ___________________.
2.My favorite food at a bbq is _________________.
3. You’ll find me _________ at a party.
4. _________ is the silliest thing I’ve ever argued about.
- This summer, I plan to go to a book sale. There were none last year and not many this year, but there is a huge one in CT ( almost 2 hours away) that my mom and I plan to go to next Saturday.
- My favorite food at a bbq is a hamburger.
- You will find me in my own home at a party. I try to avoid social gatherings unless it is for The Great One or Typhoid Mary.
- Whether a spot on the ceiling was dirt or a bug is the silliest thing I’ve ever argues about. About a year ago The Great One and I argues about this- I thought it was a bug- she was correct. 🙂
And don’t forget, you have until 9PM ( EST) to guess how many toys Emmy has for a chance to win a $5 Amazon gift card. Click here to see that post.
Powered by Linky Tools
Click here to enter your link and view this Linky Tools list...