Hi everyone! Time for the fill-ins. I came up with the first two sentences and my co-host, Lorianne of Four-Legged Furballscame up with the second two. If you didn’t do a post for them, you can also answer in the comment section. Thank you to all who participate. Don’t forget to add your link to the hop so everyone can visit you. The link is open until Wednesday night.
1 If I were one of the 7 dwarves, I would be __________________________.
2. I think television is _____________________.
3. _________ is a rule that I regularly break.
4. I can’t believe _________ isn’t more popular.
1. If I were one of the 7 dwarves, I would be Sleepy. I am always tired and end up napping in the afternoon when I try to read.
2. I think television is a good thing when used in moderation. There are a lot of educational shows like Sesame St. and I like to have a little comedy every day.
3. Not giving treats to my niece’s cats and candy to her kids is (are) rules I regularly break. That is why I am a fantastic aunt , but probably would not have been a good mother.
4. I can’t believe Cat Scouts isn’t more popular. It is such a fun place for cat lovers and you don’t even have to have a blog to join.