Hi everyone! Time for the fill-ins. I came up with the first two sentences and my co-host, Lorianne of Four-Legged Furballs came up with the second two. If you didn’t do a post for them, you can also answer in the comment section. Thank you to all who participate. Don’t forget to add your link to the hop so everyone can visit you. The link is open until Wednesday night.
1. ___________________ creep (s) me out.
2. I could use a refresher class in __________________.
3. Life would be much simpler if _________.
4. I would like to _________, but first I have to _________.
1. Dolls creep me out. When I was a child, I gave some of my dolls to the dog and I hid some in the pantry. I don’t mind Barbies now though. 🙂
2. I could use a refresher class in grammar. I am always unsure of my commas.
3. Life would be much simpler if everyone was kind.
4. I would like to add an in-law apartment to our house, but first I have to win the lottery. Even just an extra bathroom would do as my mom won’t move in without one.
Back in June 2015, Lucy was rocking her aviator shades.
Powered by Linky Tools
Click here to enter your link and view this Linky Tools list...