Hi everyone! Time for the fill-ins. I came up with the first two sentences and my co-host, Lorianne of Four-Legged Furballs came up with the second two. If you didn’t do a post for them, you can also answer in the comment section. Thank you to all who participate. Don’t forget to add your link to the hop so everyone can visit you. The link is open until Wednesday night.
1. I wish ________________ were as _____________ as ______________.
2. My plans this weekend include ________________ and _______________.
3. It’s hard to believe that _________.
4. I need _________ in order to _________.
1. I wish all my cats were as sweet to one another as Rosie is. Rosie gets along with everyone and all the cats seem to like her, well except maybe Trouble.
2. My plans this weekend include Typhoid Mary’s birthday party and going to the cemeteries to bring flowers to graves of loved ones. Typhoid Mary will be 3 in June, but the party is a week early.
3. It’s hard to believe that 5 months of 2021 are already over.
4. I need to write an 8-10 page short story in order to apply to graduate school. There are 3 MFA programs in Creative Writing I am interested in applying to. Just a thought right now as they are all expensive. I do want to improve my writing though.
Here is a flashback of the first photo I ever posted on here- May 25, 2014. Angel Lucy dressed for Fleet week in NYC.
Powered by Linky Tools
Click here to enter your link and view this Linky Tools list...