Hi everyone! Time for the fill-ins. I came up with the first two sentences and my co-host, Lorianne of Four-Legged Furballs came up with the second two. If you didn’t do a post for them, you can also answer in the comment section. Thank you to all who participate. Don’t forget to add your link to the hop so everyone can visit you. The link is open until Wednesday night.
1. Lately, I’ve been __________________________.
2. I find ___________________ fascinating.
3. If I had known _________, I would have _________.
4. I can’t help but _________ when I’m nervous.
1. Lately, I’ve been intermittent fasting. Right now , I stop eating at 8 PM and don’t have anything until breakfast around 9 AM. I feel more alert in the morning. I don’t weigh myself so I don’t know if I lost any weight yet plus it has only been 10 days. 🙂
I hope to stretch it out a little longer like not eating from 7PM until 10 AM. If anyone is interested in it, the book, Fast. Feat. Repeat by Gin Stephens is easy to understand.
2. I find octopuses fascinating. Of course if you saw my post on Monday you already know that.
3. If I had known how awesome cats were, I would have begged to have one when I was a kid. I can’t believe I didn’t have a cat until I was married.
4. I can’t help but write lists and babble when I’m nervous. I find list writing soothing and the babble just happens. I drive my hubby nuts when we are waiting at the vets and I am worried about one of the cats.
Here is a flashback of Angel KaTwo rocking her straw hat in 2014.
Powered by Linky Tools
Click here to enter your link and view this Linky Tools list...