Hi everyone! Time for the fill-ins. I came up with the first two sentences and my co-host, Lorianne of Four-Legged Furballs came up with the second two. If you didn’t do a post for them, you can also answer in the comment section. Thank you to all who participate. Don’t forget to add your link to the hop so everyone can visit you. The link is open until Wednesday night.
1. I wouldn’t mind if __________________.
2. I want to _________ my ____________________.
3. Others come to me when they need _________.
4. _________ is a memory that I regularly think about.
1. I wouldn’t mind if everything shut down again. I like staying home.
2. I want to publish my next children’s book. I need to tweak it though and my brain doesn’t want to cooperate.
3. Others come to me when they need help with their cats. Recently, I have trimmed nails and given insulin shots to some of my friends’ cats .
4. Nothing is a memory that I regularly think about. I know that sounds odd, but my anti-anxiety meds keep me in the now and I never think of previous happenings. In some ways it is a good thing, in others, it is not, but I prefer to not have anxiety.
For The A-Z Blogging Challenge,
we are already at the end, the letter Z. Z is for zinnias, plant some ( or whatever makes you happy). My hubby started some self-polinating cucumbers and zucchinis back in February and they sure are making us happy.
Powered by Linky Tools
Click here to enter your link and view this Linky Tools list...