Hi everyone! Time for the fill-ins. I came up with the first two sentences and my co-host, Lorianne of Four-Legged Furballs came up with the second two. If you didn’t do a post for them, you can also answer in the comment section. Thank you to all who participate. Don’t forget to add your link to the hop so everyone can visit you. The link is open until Wednesday night.
1. I wish I knew how to play _________________________.
2. If offered a free trip to space, I would ______________________.
3. _________ is the most exciting thing in my life right now.
4. I could give a long lecture on the topic of _________.
1. I wish I knew how to play the piano. I actually have one I got on Craigstlist about 15 years ago, but didn’t get far with lessons.
2. If offered a free trip to space, I would decline. I don’t even like leaving the house let alone the planet.
3. Spending time with The Great One is the most exciting thing in my life right now.
4. I could give a long lecture on the topic of nothing. I like to keep things short and sweet.
We are already up to the letter H in The A-Z Blogging Challenge
. We are up to the letter N. N is for NO- I highly recommend James Altucher’s book, The Power of No.
So many times we say yes to please other people. If you don’t want to do something, just say no. I realize there are times we are obligated to say yes, but you don’t need to agree to everything people ask of you.
Powered by Linky Tools
Click here to enter your link and view this Linky Tools list…