Hi everyone! Time for the fill-ins. I came up with the first two sentences and my co-host, Lorianne of Four-Legged Furballs came up with the second two. If you didn’t do a post for them, you can also answer in the comment section. Thank you to all who participate. Don’t forget to add your link to the hop so everyone can visit you. The link is open until Wednesday night.
1. I don’t like to ______________, but I have to.
2. I _______________like a __________________.
3. I secretly _________.
4. _________ wears me out.
1. I don’t like to drive, but I have to. My mom and hubby like to drive so I have gotten spoiled, but sometimes I do drive myself places.
2. I drive like a very old woman. I won;;t go over the speed limit to the frustration of everyone behind me.
3. I secretly still like Nicolas Cage ( a little ).
4. Spending the day with The Great one wears me out- in a good way.
We are already up to the letter H in The A-Z Blogging Challenge
. H is for hobbies- they make me happy. I love to crochet, read and craft. What hobbies make you happy?
We are also hopping for our friend Marg’s 82 nd birthday. Happy Birthday Marg!!! To join the hop, click here.
Back in April 2015, Angel Lucy was Nurse Lucy.
Powered by Linky Tools
Click here to enter your link and view this Linky Tools list...