Hi everyone! Time for the fill-ins. I came up with the first two sentences and my co-host, Lorianne of Four-Legged Furballs came up with the second two. If you didn’t do a post for them, you can also answer in the comment section. Thank you to all who participate. Don’t forget to add your link to the hop so everyone can visit you. The link is open until Wednesday night.
1. I never have time to finish __________________________.
2. My _____________can _____________.
3. _________ is a cause that is dear to my heart.
4. At this very moment, I _________.
1. I never have time to finish writing another picture book. I have three started, but they all need tweaking.
2. My cats can do no wrong. Well, they may be naughty sometimes, but they are so cute that I can’t be upset.
3. Cat rescue is a cause dear to my heart. ( I bet you knew that).
4. At this very moment, I am sitting on the couch with my laptop listening to Sammy snore. ( Please don’t tell him I told you he snores).
My flashback this week is my angel Millie testing out the shopping cart I had gotten for The Great One for Easter.
Powered by Linky Tools
Click here to enter your link and view this Linky Tools list…
One more thing- please keep Ringo and family’s folks in your prayers s they both have COVID. To visit, click here.