Hi everyone! Time for the fill-ins. I came up with the first two sentences and my co-host, Lorianne of Four-Legged Furballs came up with the second two. If you didn’t do a post for them, you can also answer in the comment section. Thank you to all who participate. Don’t forget to add your link to the hop so everyone can visit you. The link is open until Wednesday night.
1. I have given up _________________.
2. On St. Patrick’s Day, I ______________________.
3. I get cranky when _________.
4. _________ is my good luck charm.
1. I have given up my infatuation with Nic Cage. I can’t believe he just got married again- that is #5 for anyone counting. Plus I find all his recent movies bizarre and too violent.
2. On St. Patrick’s Day, I have Lucky Charms for breakfast. That is the only time I ever buy them.
3. I get cranky when I have internet troubles which I had the other night. For some reason, unknown to me my wireless capability got shut off on my laptop. It took me hours to figure that one out.
4. Nothing is my good luck charm. I am very superstitious so I don’t know why I don’t have one. I do think being kind to cats brings me good luck.
Hubby and I got our vaccines, I thought it was going to be Moderna, but it was Johnson and Johnson so we are all done because only one shot is needed. So far , no issues.
And my flashback is Angel Phoebe celebrating St. Patrick’s Day in 2015.
Powered by Linky Tools
Click here to enter your link and view this Linky Tools list...