Hi everyone! Time for the fill-ins. I came up with the first two sentences and my co-host, Lorianne of Four-Legged Furballs came up with the second two. If you didn’t do a post for them, you can also answer in the comment section. Thank you to all who participate. Don’t forget to add your link to the hop so everyone can visit you. The link is open until Wednesday night.
1. You don’t have to convince me to ___________________________.
2. _____________is causing me stress.
3. Speaking from experience, _________.
4. Over time, my opinion of _________ has changed.
1. You don’t have to convince me to wear a mask. The fact that I used to be sick all winter with colds and now I am not is all the convincing I need.
2. My vet being closed is causing me stress. The place closed a week before Christmas and is still not open. I am happy with the place I brought Sammy, but I want my place back and I fear they are not going to reopen.
3. Speaking from experience, extras on tv shows and films are treated like dirt- yet, I am hoping Dexter needs some extras because I would love to be one on that show.
4. Over time, my opinion of Facebook has changed. I used to like it for connecting with people I had not seen in years, then I realized I had not seen them in years for a reason. Plus I feel like it is a shallow connection, I prefer a private email.
We want to wish a Happy Purim to our Jewish friends. Our flashback photo is Angel Lucy as Queen Esther.
Powered by Linky Tools
Click here to enter your link and view this Linky Tools list...