Hi everyone! Did you miss me last week?
Back in December, my friend Stunning Keisha did a post with get to know you questions. To see hers, click here.
And last week, Nosey Rosie did them so I thought you might like to learn more about me.
And here are my answers:
1. My name is: Penny
2. My nickname: Meow Meow, Mrs. Meow, Pee Pee Penny ( I don’t like that one), Henny Penny, Penny Pan ( I don’t like that one either- fans of Mrs. Maizel will understand why).
3. My breed is: Domestic short hair-tortie
4. My age is: a secret.
5.My favorite human food: Not a fan of human food.
6. My biggest fear: I fear nothing- everyone fears me.
7. My favorite thing to do: Chase Trouble and Brody. They are such whimps.
8. My favorite toy: My nip chili pepper that my Grammie gave me for Christmas.
9. Do I love car rides? Not really.
10. Do I snore? No. My Dad is the big snorer.
11.Where do I sleep? In the kitchen, either in my kitty bed or on top of the 3 foot car tree, there is a heating pad there. I have been banned from the bedroom because of rumors that I peed where i shouldn’t.
12. Who is my favorite human: Definitely my Dad. As a matter of fact, I am going to go sit on his lap.
One more thing- did I ever tell you that I have a tattoo? When I arrived here in 2012 , my mom brought me to the vet and they shaved my tummy to look for a spay scar. Turns out I had a tattoo there to let everyone know I was already fixed.
I hope some of you will do this on your blog or tell me about yourself in the comment section.
Sorry there were no actual tips this week. Next week, I will remove the resident groundhog ( Rosie) from her tunnel to see if she sees her shadow. I will also be making a wreath for Mardi Gras. And the following week, I will show you some easy Valentine ideas and gifts.