Time for the Friendly Fill-Ins. I came up with the first two sentences and my co-host, Lorianne of Four-Legged Furballs came up with the second two. If you didn’t do a post for them, you can also answer in the comment section. Thank you to all who participate. Don’t forget to add your link to the hop so everyone can visit you. The link is open until Wednesday night.
1. So far 2021 is ____________________.
2. A book (movie or song) title that best describes my life is ___________________________.
3. _________ was a pleasant surprise.
4. I learned that _________ is a recipe for disaster.
1. So far 2021 is confusing. The news suggests more strains of COVID that are deadlier yet the state is loosening restrictions and there is a vaccine shortage.
2. A book ( and movie) title that best describes my life is Girl, Interrupted. I know I am a woman, but in my head I am a girl and years ago I seem to have stopped. I graduated college, got married the following year and I seem to have been on pause ever since.
3. Penny showing up in our yard was a pleasant surprise.
4. I learned that giving The Great One candy when I first arrive at her house before we start school is a recipe for disaster- and a headache. 🙂