Time for the Friendly Fill-Ins. I came up with the first two sentences and my co-host, Lorianne of Four-Legged Furballs came up with the second two. If you didn’t do a post for them, you can also answer in the comment section. Thank you to all who participate. Don’t forget to add your link to the hop so everyone can visit you. The link is open until Wednesday night.
I am sure most of you know, but in case you didn’t, Lorianne lost her grandmother last weekend. My thoughts and prayers are with Lorianne and her family.
1. I learned _________________the hard way.
2. Everyone should ___________________ at least once in their lives.
3. Lately, I’ve been thinking a lot about _________.
4. I’ll never be too old to _________.
1 I learned not to leave my slippers on the floor at night the hard way. More than once they have been yacked in so now I keep them on the bureau where they are not 100% safe, but safer.
2. Everyone should adopt a pet at least once in their lives.
3. Lately, I’ve been thinking a lot about the future. We really need a will.
4. I’ll never be too old to play. I love playing with my great nieces.