Time for the Friendly Fill-Ins. I came up with the first two sentences and my co-host, Lorianne of Four-Legged Furballs came up with the second two. If you didn’t do a post for them, you can also answer in the comment section. Thank you to all who participate. Don’t forget to add your link to the hop so everyone can visit you. The link is open until Wednesday night.
1. I hope _________________never changes.
2. The luckiest I have ever been was _______________________.
3. I never thought I would _________, but I did.
4. I’m waiting for _________.
1. I hope The Great One never changes. Of course, I want her to grow and learn, but I hope bad kids at school don’t rub off on her when she starts going.
2. The luckiest I have ever been was when a friend of a friend realized my hubby and I would be a good match- and when I finally agreed as I said no at first.
3. I never thought I would have a book published, but I did.
4. I’m waiting for four packages that didn’t arrive in time for Christmas.