Time for the Friendly Fill-Ins. I came up with the first two sentences and my co-host, Lorianne of Four-Legged Furballs came up with the second two. If you didn’t do a post for them, you can also answer in the comment section. Thank you to all who participate. Don’t forget to add your link to the hop so everyone can visit you. The link is open until Wednesday night.
1. My focus word for 2021 is ___________________.
2. I didn’t get to ____________ this year, but I hope to in 2021.
3. The year 2020 taught me _________.
4. _________ is one of my biggest goals for 2021.
1. My focus word for 2021 is focus. I need to learn to focus on one thing at a time so that ping pong ball in my head will stop bouncing.
2. I didn’t get to the dentist or eye dr. this year, but I hope to in 2021.
3. The year 2020 taught me that our government can’t keep us safe. I can’t believe it took so long to stop travel when the virus first started.