Time for the Friendly Fill-Ins. I came up with the first two sentences and my co-host, Lorianne of Four-Legged Furballs came up with the second two. If you didn’t do a post for them, you can also answer in the comment section. Thank you to all who participate. Don’t forget to add your link to the hop so everyone can visit you. The link is open until Wednesday night.
1. The best gift I have ever given is ____________________.
2. Last night, I _________________.
3. _________ brings me joy today.
4. My favorite holiday memory is _________.
1. The best gift I have ever given is a dog. When my hubby and I were dating, I was still in college. His dog, Silver passed away and he was lonely so I found someone selling Norwegian Elkhounds and brought him over to pick one out.
2. Last night, I spent home with my hubby and kitties. For the first time in years we didn’t have our annual Christmas Eve gathering- better safe than sorry.
3. All my cats bring me joy today. Everyday.
4. My favorite holiday memory is not one memory, the years go by so fast that they all blend together. I know every year, our annual Christmas Eve gathering is what my hubby and I look forward to all year- the one night we are extroverts. All 30 of those nights have been special in their own way, seeing kids grow up and come with their own little ones. Many of the original guests are no longer with us, but are always in our hearts.
Joanie is hoping Santa was as good to you as he was to her- she got her baby Yoda.
May you all have a wonderful Christmas- stay safe!
Powered by Linky Tools
Click here to enter your link and view this Linky Tools list...