Time for the Friendly Fill-Ins. I came up with the first two sentences and my co-host, Lorianne of Four-Legged Furballs came up with the second two. If you didn’t do a post for them, you can also answer in the comment section. Thank you to all who participate. Don’t forget to add your link to the hop so everyone can visit you.
1. My favorite kind of homemade cookie is _______________________.
2. I’m a big fan of ___________________.
3. I look most forward to _________ during the holiday season.
4. _________ is my least favorite thing about the holiday season.
1. My favorite kind of homemade cookie is peanut butter blossoms ( you know the one with the candy kiss on top).
2. I’m a big fan of naps. I bet you thought I was going to say Nic Cage. 🙂 I think I like naps more.
3. I look most forward to choosing gifts for loved ones during the holiday season.
4. All the card ads on tv are my least favorite thing about the holiday season. Do people really buy cars as gifts?