Time for the Friendly Fill-Ins. I came up with the first two sentences and my co-host, Lorianne of Four-Legged Furballs came up with the second two. If you didn’t do a post for them, you can also answer in the comment section. Thank you to all who participate. Don’t forget to add your link to the hop so everyone can visit you.
1. I am going to give _________________ a _________________ for Christmas.
2. I sleep _________________hours a night.
3. My home is decorated with _________.
4. _________ makes me feel festive.
1. I am going to give my hubby a mushroom growing kit and a mushroom book for Christmas. I also ordered a cute shirt from Kohl’s that looks looks like Brody in a Star Trek uniform. I was hoping it would have arrived by now to show you a photo.
2. I sleep about 8 hours a night.
3 My home is decorated with cat art and photos of loved ones. We still need to decorate for Christmas.
4. Christmas music makes me feel festive.
This Sunday we will be showing our letters to Santa. These are from 2015. Angel Phoebe was very worried that one of Santa’s reindeer would run Grammie over and as you know she loved her Grammie so very much. And Angel Stinky asked Santa for a new name.
Powered by Linky Tools
Click here to enter your link and view this Linky Tools list...