Time for the Friendly Fill-Ins. I came up with the first two sentences and my co-host, Lorianne of Four-Legged Furballs came up with the second two. If you didn’t do a post for them, you can also answer in the comment section. Thank you to all who participate. Don’t forget to add your link to the hop so everyone can visit you.
1. I like being _____________________________.
2. I don’t want to __________________, but I have to.
3. I’m counting down the days until _________.
4. _________ is a lot like _________.
1. I like being cold. So much better than being too hot during the summer.
2. I don’t want to cancel our annual Christmas Eve gathering, but I have to. I don’t want to put anyone at risk of COVID.
3. I’m counting down the days until new episodes of The Blacklist start- and tonight is the night!!!
4. Living with cats is a lot like Heaven ( well, I am hoping it is).