Time for the Friendly Fill-Ins. I came up with the first two sentences and my co-host, Lorianne of Four-Legged Furballs came up with the second two. If you didn’t do a post for them, you can also answer in the comment section. Thank you to all who participate. Don’t forget to add your link to the hop so everyone can visit you.
1. I keep ___________________, but _____________________.
2. I don’t need _____________, but I want _________________.
3. I would want _________ to be etched onto my tombstone.
4. If I heard something go bump in the night, _________.
1. I keep eating Smart Food, but I am not getting any smarter- only fatter. 🙁
2. I don’t need a fake fireplace, but I want one.
3. I would want a cat to be etched onto my tombstone. We already have our gravestone, but I do want to get a cat etched onto it at some point.
4. If I heard something go bump in the night, I would assume it is one of the cats. Something goes bump almost every night with 9 cats in the house.