Time for the Friendly Fill-Ins. I came up with the first two sentences and my co-host, Lorianne of Four-Legged Furballs came up with the second two. If you didn’t do a post for them, you can also answer in the comment section. Thank you to all who participate. Don’t forget to add your link to the hop so everyone can visit you.
1. I might______________________.
2. I want to ________________________ before fall is over.
3. If my house were haunted, _________.
4. _________ is the scariest thing that’s ever happened to me.
1. I might give disc gold a try soon.
2. I want to go metal detecting before fall is over.
3. If my house were haunted, I doubt I would notice. I lived in an old house growing up and my mom, dad and sister all thought there was a ghost, but I never had anything unusual happen to me.
4. Almost losing my mom and my hubby are tied for scariest things that ever happened to me. My hubby had a burst appendix in 1999 and my mom had a health scare in 2013.