Time for the Friendly Fill-Ins. I came up with the first two sentences and my co-host, Lorianne of Four-Legged Furballs came up with the second two. If you didn’t do a post for them, you can also answer in the comment section. Thank you to all who participate. Don’t forget to add your link to the hop so everyone can visit you.
1. You will never find _______________ in my home.
2. Once a year, I __________________.
3. _________ has gotten me in trouble.
4. The last time I _________ was when _________.
1. You will never find cigarette smoke in my home. No one is allowed to smoke here. I have a sign that says if you’re smoking, you better be on fire.
2. Once a year, I buy a gigantic cabbage at the farm stand in town, shred it all in the food processor, fry it and freeze it in quart bags to use for lazy pierogi all year.
3. Taking cats in has gotten me in trouble. I have had to fight for almost every cat in this house. Although, my hubby was much better about the last three.
4. The last time I wore a bathing suit was when we were on our honeymoon-almost 28 years ago. I haven’t been swimming since.
Here is a flashback of Angel Lucy with my ghost collection in October 2015.
Powered by Linky Tools
Click here to enter your link and view this Linky Tools list...