Time for the Friendly Fill-Ins. I came up with the first two sentences and my co-host, Lorianne of Four-Legged Furballs came up with the second two. If you didn’t do a post for them, you can also answer in the comment section. Thank you to all who participate. Don’t forget to add your link to the hop so everyone can visit you.
1. If you are looking for _____________________, try __________________________.
2. _____________________________ fills me with hope.
3. It’s only a matter of time before _________.
4. _________ is my favorite conversation topic.
1. If you are looking for a show to binge watch, try The Blacklist. There are 7 seasons and it is so well written.
2. My faith fills me with hope. I know everything happens for a reason even if it isn’t always clear.
3. It’s only a matter of time before this whole COVID thing is a distant memory. I hope.
4. Anything to do with cats is my favorite conversation topic. I am always willing to discuss Nicolas Cage too. 🙂
Please don’t tell Rosie that her sweater is a hand-me-down. Angle Phoebe wore it back in August 2017, a month before she went to The Rainbow Bridge.
We want to wish our Jewish friends Shanah Tovah as Rosh Hashanah ( The Jewish New Year) begins Friday night.
Powered by Linky Tools
Click here to enter your link and view this Linky Tools list...