Time for the Friendly Fill-Ins. I came up with the first two sentences and my co-host, Lorianne of Four-Legged Furballs came up with the second two. If you didn’t do a post for them, you can also answer in the comment section. Thank you to all who participate. Don’t forget to add your link to the hop so everyone can visit you.
1. I wish I had been alive during ___________________________.
2. My favorite way to have apples is ______________________.
3. I was sad to find out that _________.
4. _________ isn’t rocket science.
1. I wish I had been alive during the 1940’s and 50’s. It was a simpler time and I love the fashions.
2. My favorite way to have apples is in Swedish Apple pie, but I love them pretty much any way.
3. I was sad to find out that another Cat Scout passed away. In the past month there have been three that went to The Rainbow Bridge: Mau, Allie and now, Obi.
4. Rescuing cats isn’t rocket science. I wish more people would do it.
Here is a flashback photo of my Angel Lucy from September 2015. Today is the 5 year anniversary of her leaving for The Rainbow Bridge. I miss my little grump.
And we will never forget-
Powered by Linky Tools
Click here to enter your link and view this Linky Tools list...