Time for the Friendly Fill-Ins. I came up with the first two sentences and my co-host, Lorianne of Four-Legged Furballs came up with the second two. If you didn’t do a post for them, you can also answer in the comment section. Thank you to all who participate. Don’t forget to add your link to the hop so everyone can visit you.
1. I feel like ________________.
2. I wish I could exchange _____________ for _____________________.
3. It’s time for me to _________.
4. _________ is really tempting these days.
1. I feel like I have been in a coma for 10 years. I don’t know how 10 years passed so quickly. I can’t believe my niece has been out of college that long.
2. I wish I could exchange my bath tub for a handicapped accessible shower. We are getting older and I think it would be a good thing to have.
3. It’s time for me to start fall decorating. I have a lot of things with apples for September.
4. Staying in bed all day is really tempting these days.
Here is a photo of my Angel Lucy in August 2015 when we reviewed our friend Pam’s ( Teddy’s mom)
Powered by Linky Tools
Click here to enter your link and view this Linky Tools list...