Hi everyone! Thank you all for the birthday wishes yesterday. I didn’t want to hurt Penny’s feelings so I told her I was allergic to cat food and I let her enjoy the “cake”. Please don’t tell her that I fibbed. 🙂
Time for the Friendly Fill-Ins. I came up with the first two sentences and my co-host, Lorianne of Four-Legged Furballs came up with the second two. If you didn’t do a post for them, you can also answer in the comment section. Thank you to all who participate. Don’t forget to add your link ( see below) to the hop so everyone can visit you.
1. I had ___________for _____________.
2. I ________________surprises.
3. _________ is my idea of fun.
4. If I were a food, I would be _________.
1. I had 3 cakes for my birthday. Every July I look forward to going to 2 book sales that I love, but they were canceled this year so I turned to cake.
My hubby got me my favorite strawberry cake last weekend.
My niece and her kids ( The Great One and her little sister) made me this kitty cake
And my mom got me this festive one
We also had birthday cake ice cream with them.
2. I hate surprises. Unless it is a cat in my yard for me to adopt.
3. Reading and spending time with my cats is my idea of fun.
4. If I were a food, I would be a watermelon- round and sweet.
Here is a flashback of Angel Stinky from July 2015
Powered by Linky Tools
Click here to enter your link and view this Linky Tools list...