Time for the Friendly Fill-Ins. I came up with the first two sentences and my co-host, Lorianne of Four-Legged Furballs came up with the second two. If you didn’t do a post for them, you can also answer in the comment section. Thank you to all who participate. Don’t forget to add your link ( see below) to the hop so everyone can visit you.
1. __________________ motivates me to __________________.
2. I put salt on _________________.
3. When it comes to _________, I don’t cut corners.
4. Never forget _________.
1. Nothing motivates me to exercise.
2. I put salt on everything I buy that is used like books and even the nativity ( see yesterday’s post). That is supposed to clear the energy from previous owners. I realize how insane that sounds, especially salting the nativity. I like to think of it as a quirk.
3. When it comes to my cats, I don’t cut corners. I try to be frugal with everything else, but I make sure the cats always get the best vet care and good food.
4. Never forget loved ones ( 2 and 4-legged) that are no longer with us.