Time for the Friendly Fill-Ins. I came up with the first two sentences and my co-host, Lorianne of Four-Legged Furballs came up with the second two. If you didn’t do a post for them, you can also answer in the comment section. Thank you to all who participate. Don’t forget to add your link ( see below) to the hop so everyone can visit you.
1. I just finished _______________________________.
2. I am hoping to start ______________________________.
3. _________ is my idea of success.
4. When I can’t sleep, I _________.
1. I just finished reading book 13 in The Klepto Cat Mystery series. I never thought I would get so interested in a fiction series.
2. I am hoping to start cleaning the kitchen this weekend. I was on a roll thoroughly cleaning the house a month ago, but lost my wind.
3. A feeling of contentment is my idea of success.
4. When I can’t sleep, count backwards from 100 and I never get all the way to one.
Here is a flashback from May 2015 of Angel Phoebe waving(or scratching her ear).
Powered by Linky Tools
Click here to enter your link and view this Linky Tools list...