Hi everyone! Time for the Friendly Fill-Ins. I came up with the first two sentences and my co-host, Lorianne of Four-Legged Furballs came up with the second two. If you didn’t do a post for them, you can also answer in the comment section. Thank you to all who participate. Don’t forget to add your link ( see below) to the hop so everyone can visit you.
1. If I couldn’t live in my country, I would live in ______________________.
2. I wish I had kept _________________________ from my childhood.
3. I would choose _________ over _________.
4. _________ doesn’t matter in the long run.
1. If I couldn’t live in my country, I would live in Canada. I like cold weather and I have lots of blogging friends there.
2. I wish I had kept my genie bottle from my childhood. It was green , smoke came out and when you asked a question, there was a little door that opened with the answer. I found a photo of it on flickr-click here.
3. I would choose spending time with my cats over doing anything else.
4. Being #1 at anything doesn’t matter in the long run. I am not a competitive person and I really dislike any kind of things like The Olympics.
The Cat’s Guide to Human Behavior as told to Xina Marie Uhl is a short(39 pages), but fun book. It is written for cats to explain our odd behavior and help them deal with it.
Powered by Linky Tools
Click here to enter your link and view this Linky Tools list...