Hi everyone! I have looking forward to the letter I for The A-Z Blogging Challenge so I can do some shameless self promotion on Emmy’s book, I Am Not a Skunk. To purchase it on Amazon, click here.
Time for the Friendly Fill-Ins. I came up with the first two sentences and my co-host, Lorianne of Four-Legged Furballs came up with the second two. If you didn’t do a post for them, you can also answer in the comment section. Thank you to all who participate. Don’t forget to add your link ( see below) to the hop so everyone can visit you.
1. I am never ______________________.2.For Easter ( or Passover) this year, I will _________________________________.3. I would want the Easter Bunny to leave me a basket filled with _________.
- I am never bored. Being home all the time doesn’t bother me, there is always something to do.
- For Easter this year, I will make dinner for my mom and hubby. It was my year to have my niece and her family, but that is on hold for now until this is all over.
3. I would want the Easter Bunny to leave me a basket filled with kittens. And some antibacterial hand gel.
4. When times get tough, hug your cat -unless your cat doesn’t like that 🙂
Praying you all stay healthy and sane through this awful time.
Powered by Linky Tools
Click here to enter your link and view this Linky Tools list...