Time for the Friendly Fill-Ins. I came up with the first two sentences and my co-host, Lorianne of Four-Legged Furballs came up with the second two. If you didn’t do a post for them, you can also answer in the comment section. Thank you to all who participate. Don’t forget to add your link ( see below) to the hop so everyone can visit you.
1. It is important to learn ___________________.
2.When I was ________________, I was obsessed with ______________________.
3. I feel _________ about _________.
4. My lucky number is _________.
1. It is important to learn to read. Of course, there are many other important things to learn, but once you can read , you can teach yourself many things by reading about them.
2. When I was 13, I was obsessed with Ricky Schroder.
3. I feel scared about the virus. I worry that loved ones could die from it.
4. My lucky number is 17. Back in February, I chose #17 to win the Daytona 500 and won Miss Mudpie’s contest.
Cinco de Mayo is coming up. That was Angel Phoebe’s favorite day because she got her Dad and Grammie to each give her $5 for pole dancing. Here she is all dressed up for the day ( I crocheted the hat and scarf).
Powered by Linky Tools
Click here to enter your link and view this Linky Tools list...