Time for the Friendly Fill-Ins. I came up with the first two sentences and my co-host, Lorianne of Four-Legged Furballs came up with the second two. If you didn’t do a post for them, you can also answer in the comment section. Thank you to all who participate. Don’t forget to add your link ( see below) to the hop so everyone can visit you.
1. My favorite outdoor activity is _____________________.
2. One positive aspect of social isolation is __________________________.
3. It’s fortunate that _________.
4. I have _________ memorized.
1. My favorite outdoor activity is metal detecting. My hubby and I have been doing a lot of that lately. So far we have found a cat food can, a beer can, a rusty hinge and a very old nail with a square head.
2. One positive aspect of social isolation is more time for reading and cleaning.
3. It’s fortunate that we have lots of toilet paper.
4. I have prayers memorized. I can’t think of anything else I have memorized. Well, my social sec. number and my hubby’s too.