Time for the Friendly Fill-Ins. I came up with the first two sentences and my co-host, Lorianne of Four-Legged Furballs came up with the second two. If you didn’t do a post for them, you can also answer in the comment section. Thank you to all who participate. Don’t forget to add your link ( see below) to the hop so everyone can visit you.
1. I know I am sick when _____________________.
2. For St. Patrick’s Day, I _________________________.
3. It’s been a long time since _________.
4. In order to _________, you have to ________.
1. I know I am sick when I switch from coffee to tea.
2. For St. Patrick’s Day, I have Lucky Charms for breakfast. I call it the Polish way to celebrate St. Patty’s Day.
3. It’s been a long time since we went anywhere overnight. Five years actually, but we have no desire to leave the kitties that long now.
4. In order to succeed at anything, you have to put the time and effort into it.