Time for the Friendly Fill-Ins. I came up with the first two sentences and my co-host, Lorianne of Four-Legged Furballs came up with the second two. If you didn’t do a post for them, you can also answer in the comment section. Thank you to all who participate. Don’t forget to add your link ( see below) to the hop so everyone can visit you.
1..I won’t pay more than ________________ for __________________.
2. The last ______________ I ____________________ was ______________.
3. I recently had the opportunity to _________.
4. _________ is cause for celebration.
1. I won’t pay more than $2.50 for a cup of coffee. Even that amount annoys me. Starbucks can keep their expensive crap. ( Sorry , it irks me that people spend so much on their coffee).
2. The last movie I saw at the theater was Star Trek. 2016. Not even Nic Cage has had anything worth going out to see.
3. I recently had the opportunity to play picks up sticks. It was just as fun as I remember it.
4. A good report from the veterinarian is cause for celebration.
Next week is the Jewish holiday Purim. Rosie will be wearing the Queen Esther costume
( if it fits her).
Here is a photo of Angel Phoebe from 2105. .
Powered by Linky Tools
Click here to enter your link and view this Linky Tools list...