Time for the Friendly Fill-Ins. I came up with the first two sentences and my co-host, Lorianne of Four-Legged Furballs came up with the second two. If you didn’t do a post for them, you can also answer in the comment section. Thank you to all who participate. Don’t forget to add your link ( see below) to the hop so everyone can visit you.
1. I know spring is almost here when ___________________.
2. I find ____________________confusing.
3. I have a strong opinion on _________.
4. _________ is the strangest thing I have ever eaten.
1. I know spring is almost here when the pussy willows open up. Not quite there yet, but here are some from last year.
2. I find monetizing my blog confusing. I have yet to do it. I don’t understand stats, algorithms, etc.
3. I have a strong opinion on anything to do with cats. I am against declawing, I believe all cats should be spayed/neutered as young as possible. And I think anyone who abuses them should be jailed.
4.Queen Anne’s Lace is the strangest thing I have ever eaten. A few years ago, I decided to research foraging local plants and discovered they are edible. Now every year I batter some up and fry them. They are tasty, they have a hint of lemon in their flavor.